75% of our business is the production of non-catalog models ranging from slight modifications of our standard designs to completely unique, clean-sheet creations. Custom design is not a business unit or a division. It is the heart of everything we do.
- Rapid design and quote turn-around
- No minimum order quantities
- Reasonable lead times
- Communicate application requirements to Mach III engineering by phone, email, or through an application submission form
- Receive design concept and discuss any required changes
- Approve design and confirm application requirements
- Receive a quotation that includes all quantities you may require and reliable lead times
Mach III's custom design process typically takes 2 business days. Designs requiring plating, anodizing or special materials may take slightly longer. Rarely does the custom design process exceed 5 business days.
Explore Some Of Mach III's 2000+ Custom Design Solutions
Custom Torque Limiters
Custom Design Capabilities
Click on the capabilities below to see specific examples from our Applications blog.
- Custom servo brakes
- Length and diameter restrictions
- Integral pulleys, sprockets or sheaves
- Enclosed and/or sealed for food handling or other special environments
- Replacements for no-longer-manufactured models
- Imperial to metric component connection
- Clamp collars and keyless locking devices
- Special flanges, adapters and connections
- Unique or combination C-Face configurations
- Foot bracket mounting